About Me

My photo
I have recovered from the disease of Alcoholism. I believe there is only one person really,.. everybody. And that peace of mind is everything. -So treat your neighbor as you would treat yourself, because your neighbor IS yourself. I think most of recovery is what I would call common sense, but that learning to be ordinary is a true gift very few people acquire. My ambition is to accept everything unflinchingly, with compassion, and therefore be intrinsically comfortable in my own skin, no matter what. I am comfortable being uncomfortable and am willing to go to any lengths to improve my life. I believe the Big Book was divinely inspired, and is extraordinarily powerful. Unfortunately AA's best kept secret a lot of the time. (In my opinion). I just try to do what works, no matter what it is.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Random snaps from my mobile phone on flickr


IMAGE_078r, originally uploaded by Irish friend of Bill.

I LOVE a gadget, so having just figured out (after QUITE some time!) how the DANG camera works on my mobile phone, I'm being a bit of a 'tourist' and randomly clicking as I go my merry way...
Anyway it's better fun than I thought it woud be, so I might just make a habit of it. Could just be becuase the weather is LOVELY over here. I dunno. But who cares. I like looking at other peoples photos, so I thought why not bung a few on flikr in case anyone is similarly inclined..
Knowing me, I might get bored of this in a week, but you never know.
Right. I'm off. Hope you are alll having a GREAT Thursday!

7 comments:

Syd said...

My camera phone doesn't do as well. I do take my Nikon D70 with me just about everywhere I go. Never know when that shot of a lifetime will come about.

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

I've never really made a habit of taking photos or getting a proper camera. I used to buy cameras and never use them! Ended up selling them on ebay.. I like that my phone is always at hand, otherwise it would not have occured to me to take any. I like the way it makes you notice your surroundings more. I'm not even going to TRY and compete with you guys with proper cameras though! Its more fun than I thought it would be.

johno said...

Good to hear your having fun!

Shadow said...

snap away. we all love to see photos...

Mary L A said...

Love looking at summer pics in another hemisphere!

Mary L A said...

Love seeing summer pics in another hemisphere! We're in a cold winter snap here in cape Town. You're really good at this ...

johno said...

I am impressed you got a photo when it was sunny, we havent had much!? More pics of SUNNY London Please:)