About Me

My photo
I have recovered from the disease of Alcoholism. I believe there is only one person really,.. everybody. And that peace of mind is everything. -So treat your neighbor as you would treat yourself, because your neighbor IS yourself. I think most of recovery is what I would call common sense, but that learning to be ordinary is a true gift very few people acquire. My ambition is to accept everything unflinchingly, with compassion, and therefore be intrinsically comfortable in my own skin, no matter what. I am comfortable being uncomfortable and am willing to go to any lengths to improve my life. I believe the Big Book was divinely inspired, and is extraordinarily powerful. Unfortunately AA's best kept secret a lot of the time. (In my opinion). I just try to do what works, no matter what it is.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

New regular Friday meeting

I am going to start going regularly to a Friday meeting in town, as I cant make the Thursday one during term times. So if you want to find me, that's where I'll be. There is coffee after as there is a ton of places nearby. If you're not sure which one I mean email me and I'll send you the address. Ms J's Sponsee, (Ms V) already goes there.
Yeah and I MIGHT be able to make Ms L's Sponsee (Ms C's) Saturday one too, but I dont think I can make that one a regular. We shall see.

Back to sorting out my new computer stuff... !

3 comments:

molly said...

I wanna come! BIG GRIN :) Have a great day!

Kathy Lynne said...

I'll be there too. But I might not make it today, I have to get my passport and make travel arrangements. Do you know any good B & B''s in case I want to spend the night? Only one night though, I'll have to cross back over the pond to get to my regular Sunday Big Book meeting.

Oh, and stay in the day!

Recovery Road London said...

Hola

thanks for the book tips you left at my place.

I hope you're well and having a good day.

Meetings on Fridays? I usually do one of the late meetings, but would be nice to see you/coffee etc.

:)