About Me

My photo
I have recovered from the disease of Alcoholism. I believe there is only one person really,.. everybody. And that peace of mind is everything. -So treat your neighbor as you would treat yourself, because your neighbor IS yourself. I think most of recovery is what I would call common sense, but that learning to be ordinary is a true gift very few people acquire. My ambition is to accept everything unflinchingly, with compassion, and therefore be intrinsically comfortable in my own skin, no matter what. I am comfortable being uncomfortable and am willing to go to any lengths to improve my life. I believe the Big Book was divinely inspired, and is extraordinarily powerful. Unfortunately AA's best kept secret a lot of the time. (In my opinion). I just try to do what works, no matter what it is.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sister Santacitta from Amaravati on Radio 4. The Real world. Radio 4. Saturday 5.45am

You can listen again to the programme here

She’s GREAT!! Its a 15min programme.
You have till next Saturday to listen to this programme as they only archive one week at a time.

Series in which monks or nuns leave their communities to mix in the real world. 5/5. Buddhist nun Sister Santacitta out and about on a celebrity fashion shoot.
This is a GREAT series!! monks and nuns on the radio!! Cool!

3 comments:

ArahMan7 said...

Enjoy your weekend.

ArahMan7 said...

Thanks for info. I thought it got something to do with lighting or something wrong with my camera. I knew my Uncle is a religious person but I didn't know it will showed up in photo. Gonna dig up more info about that phenomena. Thank you, My Irish Friend of Bill.

Shannon said...

Hope your weekend is going good