About Me

My photo
I have recovered from the disease of Alcoholism. I believe there is only one person really,.. everybody. And that peace of mind is everything. -So treat your neighbor as you would treat yourself, because your neighbor IS yourself. I think most of recovery is what I would call common sense, but that learning to be ordinary is a true gift very few people acquire. My ambition is to accept everything unflinchingly, with compassion, and therefore be intrinsically comfortable in my own skin, no matter what. I am comfortable being uncomfortable and am willing to go to any lengths to improve my life. I believe the Big Book was divinely inspired, and is extraordinarily powerful. Unfortunately AA's best kept secret a lot of the time. (In my opinion). I just try to do what works, no matter what it is.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Ladies! Seriously cute guy alert!

Oh my!
Ladies!

Feeling fed up?
Tired of life?
Do you have that dull, listless feeling?

Well then! I know the PERFECT cure for those mid afternoon blues!

Not the serenity prayer. Nope!
Not a meeting.
Not a jog round Hyde park!
Not even talking AT a newcomer! (And that's saying something!)
NO!
In the shake of a lambs tail, YOU TOO can be lifted from the grey tide of inertia by gazing POINTLESSLY at the SERIOUSLY FIT BLOKE behind the counter in the Algerian Coffee Store in Old Compton Street.. (Reminds me of that old diet coke ad where all the ladies stare at the guy cleaning the windows!)

And if you are a CAFFIENE JUNKIE (like my good self), then you can get to buy some SERIOUSLY GREAT coffee at the same time.

Yeah basically, show up to buy some of the FINEST coffee that it is possible to buy in London, AND gaze ADORINGLY at the !!!! UNBELEIVEABLY cute guy, (who if luck will have it), will be serving that day.

(sigh)
Well it works for me! That's all I'm saying!
It sure beats a Step 10 as a pick me up! And the coffee is PURE NECTAR to boot.
Apart from that its a really CRAP place!

By the way, there is a bunch of guys that work there, so if you see a somewhat ? weird looking one, THAT IS NOT WHO I MEAN. Haahaa He is a VERY handsome young man! Well I think so. What he is doing working in a coffee shop, I have NO idea. That guy should be on a catwalk somewhere..(Well I think so anyway)
You ladies that do NOT live in London! I feel SORRY for you. You are missing some GREAT eye candy in this neck of the woods!

Right I'm off! Just thought I would share that with you! Brightened up my day anyway!

2 comments:

Syd said...

Is he part of the Hot Stuff Gift Box that is listed on their site? I'll provide some serious eye candy for you next hAAlf nAAked ThursdAAy. I'm already thinking about the photo....

Recovery Road London said...

That's where I buy my coffee. You'll understand if I stick to checking out the girls...