About Me

My photo
I have recovered from the disease of Alcoholism. I believe there is only one person really,.. everybody. And that peace of mind is everything. -So treat your neighbor as you would treat yourself, because your neighbor IS yourself. I think most of recovery is what I would call common sense, but that learning to be ordinary is a true gift very few people acquire. My ambition is to accept everything unflinchingly, with compassion, and therefore be intrinsically comfortable in my own skin, no matter what. I am comfortable being uncomfortable and am willing to go to any lengths to improve my life. I believe the Big Book was divinely inspired, and is extraordinarily powerful. Unfortunately AA's best kept secret a lot of the time. (In my opinion). I just try to do what works, no matter what it is.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Limitless digital music for your ipod!

Buy one of these, they're GREAT!! Its called the Bug too.
As you probably have figured out I have a weakness for both gadgets and music! I LOVE dance music but have a REALLY !! hard trying to find what track is what? It's ALWAYS beyond me! Too much effort. If I ever decide to become a DJ. (Never!) I will get round to figuring out what is what. Until then, this FABULOUS NEW INVENTION will have to do.
As you know, I'm always nagging you all to get down the gym!, and uplifting dance music is the BEST gym/running ally. You can record digital tracks onto a SD card. Load your SD card into your laptop, and hence onto your ipod!!! Instant gym fix!
Anyway this fabulous machine can record 30 !!! Hours of programming on a 2gig SD card. I think they sell tthese radios in john lewis on oxford street for 100 quid. You can pick up SD cards dirt cheap on ebay I think. I don't know about you, but for me music is priceless, so this is a very sensible investment.
I know it looks like KACK, (Blame Wayne Hemingway) but it has the best features.
If you really wanted something less naff looking, you can get a portable version called the PocketDAB 2000 but its 170 quid.
Finally, they have gotten round to making a decent digital radio with decent record features. Thank god! About flippin time!
I can heartily recommend (tedious sounding but rather impressive) Radio one Friday evening programming for great ! dance tracks. It all helps when you're down the gym! Plus you can set this thing to record stuff in advance meaning you never have to hang around to record stuff. Cool!

By the way check out the bug's links page. It's quite cool!
The subservient chicken is quite amusing!

1 comment:

JJ said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. Not knocking English Muffins just happy I could keep on down.
JJ