About Me

My photo
I have recovered from the disease of Alcoholism. I believe there is only one person really,.. everybody. And that peace of mind is everything. -So treat your neighbor as you would treat yourself, because your neighbor IS yourself. I think most of recovery is what I would call common sense, but that learning to be ordinary is a true gift very few people acquire. My ambition is to accept everything unflinchingly, with compassion, and therefore be intrinsically comfortable in my own skin, no matter what. I am comfortable being uncomfortable and am willing to go to any lengths to improve my life. I believe the Big Book was divinely inspired, and is extraordinarily powerful. Unfortunately AA's best kept secret a lot of the time. (In my opinion). I just try to do what works, no matter what it is.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Buy a Laptop (or desktop) from Dell Outlet

Del outlet
You NEED to be online.
And you really need your own computer instead of a shared one. In my opinion anyway.
Trust me!!
I use Macs which I love, but if you are going to buy a PC buy one from the Dell factory outlet. Trust me!! I know what I'm talking about!!
Don't worry if you don't know how to use computers, you will pick it up as you go along. None of us were trained. We all just pick it up as we go along... If you REALLY want to, go to a local class to learn basic internet stuff.

No comments: