About Me

My photo
I have recovered from the disease of Alcoholism. I believe there is only one person really,.. everybody. And that peace of mind is everything. -So treat your neighbor as you would treat yourself, because your neighbor IS yourself. I think most of recovery is what I would call common sense, but that learning to be ordinary is a true gift very few people acquire. My ambition is to accept everything unflinchingly, with compassion, and therefore be intrinsically comfortable in my own skin, no matter what. I am comfortable being uncomfortable and am willing to go to any lengths to improve my life. I believe the Big Book was divinely inspired, and is extraordinarily powerful. Unfortunately AA's best kept secret a lot of the time. (In my opinion). I just try to do what works, no matter what it is.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Subtle Aromatherapy. Use it at home.

Study the book Subtle Aromatherapyby Patricia Davis. to find out how to use the oils
And buy essential oils ONLY from FRAGRANT EARTH.

Good for general use is Organic Lavender Rare (2-3 drops) and Vetiver (2-3 drops) Be careful with the candle!
Better is Roman Chamomile. Good for honesty, communication, and old trauma.
Bergamot. Softens the heart. For those of you with hardened hearts out there! turns you into ' a sentimental old fool'!.
Juniper. 3 drops in the bath for a ritual cleanse.

You will need an oil burner with a DEEP basin
Buy one from Culpeppers in Covent Garden

THERE IS SO MUCH AROMATHERAPY CRAP OUT THERE THAT YOU HAVE TO STICK TO THE 'PROPER AUTHORS' AND 'PROPER SUPPLIERS' OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT WORK.

You can achieve the same stuff by other forms of prayer and meditation, but you may as well learn how to use these things, so that you at least have the option. Also they DO work.

No comments: