Ingredients for DURING cooking
Marigold Swiss Vegetable Vegan Bouillon Powder
Marigold Organic Swiss Vegetable Bouillon Low Salt Cubes
To be added to food AFTER cooking
Marigold Liquid Aminos
Coming in a handy dropper bottle, this product is a yeast free, gluten free, nut free alternative to tamari and soya sauce. Brilliant for adding to stir-fries or giving that extra kick to any savoury dish. Listed on the label are 17 of the essential amino acids contained in the protein element of this product.
Udo's Choice Oil Blend™. (Store in the fridge.)
Udo's Choice Oil Blend is a carefully blended mix of the finest Omega 3, 6 and 9 varieties of Essential Fatty Acid sources.
This premium-quality product has a pleasant light nutty flavor and is easily mixed with health shakes, protein drinks, or, added as a topping to salads and vegetables!
Marigold Engevita Nutritional Yeast Flakes
Engevita yeast is one of the richest natural sources of the B group of vitamins. It is also rich in protein, amino acids, enzymes, minerals and trace elements. Engevita is a purely natural food, specifically produced for human consumption and is a primary grown strain of Saccharomyces Cerevasiae.
Granny Ann Cooked Soya Bran
Because soya bran contains nearly one and a half times the dietary fibre of wheat bran, one tablespoon a day mixed with your food will supply two thirds of your daily requirements, Once the system is functioning correctly, this may be reduced to suit individual needs.
Granovita Sprouted Flax Powder
Linusprout sprouted flax powder is a rich source of essential fatty acids, active enzymes and fibre.
Linusprout sprouted flax powder is unlike any flax product available. Using a unique patented process the flax is grown just long enough to release the natural nutritional components that lie dormant in the seed, it is then dried and powdered using an exclusive system. The health benefits of the product are not only preserved, but they are actually increased!
- Contains no additives or preservatives
- Is gluten, lactose and cholesterol free
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegans
- Contains a high content of Omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Contains active enzymes for better digestion and nutrient absorption
- High in lignans, vitamins and minerals
- Contains the 8 essential amino acids
Linseed supplies valuable essential fatty acids, protein and dietary fibre. Biona Organic Linseed Gold is carefully cracked to aid absorption and release the soothing mucins. Unsaturated fatty acids are unstable when exposed to oxygen and light. For this reason, these seeds are packed in a protective atmosphere in a foil bag.
Other dried foods
Tins of kidney beans. (Buy sainsburys value ones for 17p)
almonds either roasted, raw, or in a butter form reduced LDL cholesterol in men and women with high cholesterol blood levels. Dr. Spiller also reported that there was an increase in the HDL (high density lipoprotein) level in the group
Organic Californian raisins
Organic Desiccated coconut
Hippo Apple and pear baby food
Cinnamon powder. Add to porridge or cottage cheese with honey
Whole Nutmegs. Grate over pasta dishes. Goes with Carrot soup too.
Black pepper and pepper grinder
Peanut butter with no added sugar
Sugar free Jam. No added sugar. Store in fridge
Cider vinegar. For adding to shredded carrots.
Peri peri sauce. Hot
Hot chilli sauce. No added sugar
Organic long grain rice
Whole meal organic Pasta. (Penne)
Organic Coarse Grain Oatmeal
Mixed dried goods
Holland and Barrett
Soup mix. Add to veg to make soup.
Fructose. Fruit sugar.
- An Irish Friend of Bill
- I have recovered from the disease of Alcoholism. I believe there is only one person really,.. everybody. And that peace of mind is everything. -So treat your neighbor as you would treat yourself, because your neighbor IS yourself. I think most of recovery is what I would call common sense, but that learning to be ordinary is a true gift very few people acquire. My ambition is to accept everything unflinchingly, with compassion, and therefore be intrinsically comfortable in my own skin, no matter what. I am comfortable being uncomfortable and am willing to go to any lengths to improve my life. I believe the Big Book was divinely inspired, and is extraordinarily powerful. Unfortunately AA's best kept secret a lot of the time. (In my opinion). I just try to do what works, no matter what it is.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Some Health Food ideas.. (unfinished)
Posted by An Irish Friend of Bill
Labels: Nutrition, Vegetarianism
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment