About Me

My photo
I have recovered from the disease of Alcoholism. I believe there is only one person really,.. everybody. And that peace of mind is everything. -So treat your neighbor as you would treat yourself, because your neighbor IS yourself. I think most of recovery is what I would call common sense, but that learning to be ordinary is a true gift very few people acquire. My ambition is to accept everything unflinchingly, with compassion, and therefore be intrinsically comfortable in my own skin, no matter what. I am comfortable being uncomfortable and am willing to go to any lengths to improve my life. I believe the Big Book was divinely inspired, and is extraordinarily powerful. Unfortunately AA's best kept secret a lot of the time. (In my opinion). I just try to do what works, no matter what it is.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Physical Therapies

All these things are powerful ways of changing your energy, and altering your mind state. They are very healing, and improve your 'energy'. Very protective. And of course make you feel good. Will also reveal things to you as any step 11 thing would.

Polarity Therapy
Energy Exercises: Easy Exercises for Health and Vitality, Based on Dr.Randolph Stone's Polarity Therapy
This is where I got the Taoist Arch from! VERY POWERFUL. VERY HEALING.
Very simple do-able exercises that change your energy. Can be done easily by buying the book.

Chi Kung.
Chi Kung: The Way of Energy by Lam Kam Chuen
Standing meditation. 'Stand like a tree'
Can be done for just 5minutes a day. VERY POWERFUL. VERY HEALING.
Can be followed easily from the book. Its very healing.

The Zen School of Shiatsu EC2A 4NP
VERY HEALING. Fully clothed massage. Not intrusive. Fridays are a taster session. 6.30pm - 9pm no need to book, £9.
People are always on the pull at these types of things so be warned! Also Kris is always getting intimate with students but is NEVER sexually inappropriate. He does loads of tantric stuff, so that's why. I'm just warning you!!

There are many schools but this one is good. And Kris is a good teacher. There is quite a lot of sexual energy floating about, but that's to be expected on account of the other types of therapy they do apart from Shiatsu. They do other more sexually orientated stuff. I'm not recommending that stuff. But the shiatsu is taught well here and they are sexually responsible, so it's 'safe'.

No comments: