About Me

My photo
I have recovered from the disease of Alcoholism. I believe there is only one person really,.. everybody. And that peace of mind is everything. -So treat your neighbor as you would treat yourself, because your neighbor IS yourself. I think most of recovery is what I would call common sense, but that learning to be ordinary is a true gift very few people acquire. My ambition is to accept everything unflinchingly, with compassion, and therefore be intrinsically comfortable in my own skin, no matter what. I am comfortable being uncomfortable and am willing to go to any lengths to improve my life. I believe the Big Book was divinely inspired, and is extraordinarily powerful. Unfortunately AA's best kept secret a lot of the time. (In my opinion). I just try to do what works, no matter what it is.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sunday at 2pm. Why does the grass appear greener on the otherside?

Cool! This talk is being held on Sun 16th. Next Sunday at amaravati. For those of you who are crippled by envy (you know who you are!) this could be very interesting! Hahaaaha
In fact if its a nice day and someone has a car a bunch of us could all go in, it could be a lovely day out by all accounts! A holiday from boring old AA!! Hahaha. Well its just an idea, but I'd chip in for petrol or split a cab fare, and come along if anyone fancies it..

No comments: