About Me

My photo
I have recovered from the disease of Alcoholism. I believe there is only one person really,.. everybody. And that peace of mind is everything. -So treat your neighbor as you would treat yourself, because your neighbor IS yourself. I think most of recovery is what I would call common sense, but that learning to be ordinary is a true gift very few people acquire. My ambition is to accept everything unflinchingly, with compassion, and therefore be intrinsically comfortable in my own skin, no matter what. I am comfortable being uncomfortable and am willing to go to any lengths to improve my life. I believe the Big Book was divinely inspired, and is extraordinarily powerful. Unfortunately AA's best kept secret a lot of the time. (In my opinion). I just try to do what works, no matter what it is.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Watch 'My Name is Earl'

Sometimes TV is good. Not very often, admittedly. But the good stuff is worth watching.

There's a lot of truth in the programme 'My Name is Earl' IN MY OPINION.
But even if there isn't, its funny and endearing.

Generally, comedy is GOOD. On TV or in comedy clubs. Its good therapy to teach you to laugh more and be more playful.
I personally like Harry Hills TV Burp, and The Pub Landlord.

Also
David Blaine
Derren Brown
I know NOTHING about magicians but I sometimes wonder about these two. They might have abilities above and beyond that of the regular magicians, or they might just be VERY good magicians. I have no idea. But I like watching them anyway.
These guys might not be as crazy as you might think they are. Try to watch them with an open mind. Personally, I have come across so many strange things that nothing surprises me. But I find both these people quite 'other worldly', (which I like). Check them out. There is no law against being eccentric or deliberately provocative on a spiritual path. There is plenty of room for paradoxes!
I'm not saying I understand them, because I don't,
but they are both very intriguing, that's for sure.
Trust me! There's PLENTY of weird stuff out there!!

NOT
Most haunted
Anything with derek akora in it
Charmed

No comments: